It’s that time of year, time to order Christmas cards (holiday cards, season greetings cards, New Years cards if you are running late…). All of our standard cards are very high quality press printed paper (not the 4×8 Wal-Mart specials that say Kodak on the back) and will do an excellent job showing off your awesome photos (and we both know your photos are awesome). Economy photographic cards (like the Wal-Mart cards, but a HUGE step up in quality) are available if you are shopping on more of a budget.
You can order the cards through the galleries section (let me know if your event is no longer listed). A proof of your card will be emailed to you before the order is sent to the lab for production.
All designs can be tweaked and changed (including all colors and text) to your liking.
- 5×7 Flat (postcard style)
- 4×5.5 Flat
- 5×7 Folded (Folded on 7 inch side, opens to 10×14 or 14×10)
- 5×5 TriFold (opens to 5×15)
- 4×5.5 Folded
- Standard – slight gloss cover stock
- Watercolor Art Paper
- Linen Art Paper (recommended option and has a very unique feel)
- Art Recycled Paper
- Pearl paper – metallic like sheen
- UV Coating is available for standard and pearl papers and gives you a high gloss surface on the front or both sides of your card. UV Coating makes the surface very difficult to write on, so we do not recommend it on a surface you plan writing on (inside of folded cards, or backside of flats).
- All cards include printing on both sides (inside and outside for folded cards, front and back for postcard style). Your chosen design will go on the front of the card and a verse can be printed on the inside/backside of the card. List of verses can be found HERE, or you can provide your own verse. 5×5 Trifold designs come standard with inside design as shown below. Inside spreads as shown below can be added to any card.
- All prices include envelopes.
- Cards must be ordered in full packages of 25.
- Please that most designs show only one photo, some show spaces for up to 5. All designs can be custom tweaked to add multiple photos, but note that some card sizes will not look good with more than one photo.